MBA INTERVIEW PREP
Prepare for your interview with an expert storyteller. We go beyond simple questions and answers. We'll show you how to connect, persuade, impress and seal the deal before scoring your acceptance letters.
- Interview Prep Packet: You’ll receive a detailed preparation packet that we’ve designed with a variety of tips, strategies, and suggestions to master your MBA interview. The packet will also include an extensive list of questions broken down and arranged according to theme. The questions we’ve collected have been used in a number of actual MBA interviews from all the top programs/schools.
- Interviews are conducted over Skype. If you and your interviewer are located in the same city, the session may take place in person.
- Sessions last from 60-90 minutes depending on your needs/level of preparation.
- We'll help you figure out answers to the likely questions you'll get.
- Incorporating Resume: We’ll discuss how to talk about your resume without repeating it verbatim or boring your interviewer to tears (i.e., we would tell you not to start the story with your favorite college class and end with a description of your current job responsibilities).
- Using the Socratic method, the interview will go question-by-question. You’ll stop after each of your answers and discuss. Then answer again.
- Preparation is more style driven than content driven.
- Emphasis on teaching you how to think and how to approach answering questions, so that you can handle anything that’s thrown at you. The goal is not rote memorization, which leads to a robotic/unnatural interview. The aim is to be likable and natural.
- Strengths/Weaknesses: Adjusting to your particular strengths and weaknesses. Everyone is different. Some people talk too fast. We'll point that out and give you tips to slow down. Some people say inappropriate things. We'll figure out how to stop you from doing so, or how to recover if you do. But mostly people are boring -- because they're too focused on saying the right things. We'll help you fix that.
- Nerves: We’ll talk about them and help you overcome them before your actual school interview.
- We’ll offer suggestions for your readiness, conversational style, body language and tone.
- There is no one-size-fits-all. The trick is being YOU, but being the best version of YOU inside a condensed time frame.
- After prep, you'll have time to think about it all and reach back out with any follow-up questions or concerns.
$450 per 60-90-minute session + MBA Interview Prep Packet
Interested in the MBA INTERVIEW PREP? Lets's connect below!
David Sauvage In addition to holding an MBA from UCLA, David has personally conducted interviews on behalf of Anderson for many years. As a former admissions interviewer, he is intimately familiar with what interviewers are looking for. David also works as a documentary film director, where he frequently coaches people on the best way to tell their story. Lastly, he has years of experience as an MBA admissions consultant. His unique background and combination of experiences make him the ideal consultant to prepare you for your interviews.
David tailors his process to each applicant, providing feedback based on their answers to the questions they are likely to face. After working with David, you will feel good about both your answers and the way you are presenting them. You can also follow-up with any additional questions and concerns.
We debuted our interview prep program five years ago. David coached and interviewed our clients who ultimately gained admission to the country's top business schools and MBA programs, including Wharton, Harvard, and Stanford.